Fiber optic internet packages for homes
Upgrade your browsing, streaming, and gaming experience with DTS FIBER high-speed internet
DTS Fiber residential packages — high-speed internet for the whole family.
Why switch to DTS FIBER?
Is your current internet causing problems like these?
Our internet bill is too high.
We face internet outages and slowdowns.
Gaming and streaming are unsatisfactory.
The customer service and technical support are below standards.
THE FCC AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
Get DTS FIBER internet at your home for less
We are proud to participate in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program, which allows eligible households to save up to $30 a month on their internet service.
DTS FIBER is more than your regular ISP.
Here at DTS, Inc., we know technology. We have been helping businesses and the local community with all of their IT needs for more than a decade. Today, we are proud to bring to you DTS FIBER, your first and only locally owned internet service provider. We have built our own fiber-optic infrastructure to deliver faster, more reliable, and more affordable internet access to businesses and homes in the Carson Valley region.
As an established technology services provider, DTS, Inc. already has an efficient and friendly customer support system and we are applying that model to DTS FIBER. We are based in Minden, so you can reach us easily and our local team of technicians and customer service agents will assist you whenever you need them.
By switching to DTS FIBER, you will enjoy:
DTS FIBER is the fastest internet for all your needs
Fiber optic internet provides a stress-free web surfing or content streaming experience, thanks to download speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
Check our Resource Center
Find answers, technical tips, and an
internet troubleshooting guide
DTS FIBER is a proud partner of the following technology providers
Contact us for more details
*DTS FIBER terms
- Monthly recurring service and wire maintenance charges
- Standard installation costs (including professional installation, one Internet outlet and/or one Phone outlet)
- Equipment charges (refund/credit is subject to timely equipment return in accordance with DTS Fiber’s Terms of Service/Policies for the applicable service)
- Notice must be provided before the end of 30 days of active service
- DTS provides most clients a month-to-month service unless promotional offers are used, or buildout costs are higher than a typical turn-up. All quotes and proposals will include terms if selected.
- All Enterprise clients will have a term within their agreement
- DTS agrees to a 12-month commitment to all prices unless provided via the quote or attached terms of service.
- All price matching or discounts will not increase for a period of 24 months. Unless the proposal or quote provides details
- Free months of service will be followed by a term agreement of 12 months for all Small Business and Residential Customers or a contract with longer terms
- Enterprise 1 month free is followed by terms agreed per service agreement or proposal
- Free Installation is included unless the quote provides a one time NRC fee