FIBER OPTIC INTERNET PACKAGES WITH
The FCC Affordable Connectivity Program
Get high-speed internet and save $30 on your bill
DTS FIBER is committed to internet access for all
We support the government’s initiative to bring broadband internet access to everyone, regardless of where they live or how much they earn. We believe in the educational, economical, and quality-of-life advantages of high-speed internet access. That’s why we are a proud participant in the Federal Communication Commission’s program to help lower the costs of access for eligible households.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The FCC subsidizes households struggling to afford internet access and connected devices.
The benefits provide:
Who is eligible for the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member meets at least one of these criteria:
How can I check my eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Check our coverage area
Check our internet packages
DTS FIBER is the fastest internet for all your needs
Fiber optic internet provides a stress-free web surfing or content streaming experience, thanks to download speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
Check our Resource Center
Find answers, technical tips, and an
internet troubleshooting guide
DTS FIBER is a proud partner of the following technology providers
Contact us for more details
*DTS FIBER terms
- Monthly recurring service and wire maintenance charges
- Standard installation costs (including professional installation, one Internet outlet and/or one Phone outlet)
- Equipment charges (refund/credit is subject to timely equipment return in accordance with DTS Fiber’s Terms of Service/Policies for the applicable service)
- Notice must be provided before the end of 30 days of active service
- DTS provides most clients a month-to-month service unless promotional offers are used, or buildout costs are higher than a typical turn-up. All quotes and proposals will include terms if selected.
- All Enterprise clients will have a term within their agreement
- DTS agrees to a 12-month commitment to all prices unless provided via the quote or attached terms of service.
- All price matching or discounts will not increase for a period of 24 months. Unless the proposal or quote provides details
- Free months of service will be followed by a term agreement of 12 months for all Small Business and Residential Customers or a contract with longer terms
- Enterprise 1 month free is followed by terms agreed per service agreement or proposal
- Free Installation is included unless the quote provides a one time NRC fee