Connecting our community at the speed of light
DTS FIBER is a new player in internet delivery, but our team draws on years of experience as Digital Technology Solutions (DTS, Inc.), a Nevada-based IT services firm with clients throughout Douglas County and the communities of Carson and Minden. Through the years, we've become experts in cabling and internet networking solutions, and this enabled us to recognize our region's lack of fast, reliable internet at reasonable prices.
Fast, reliable internet has become essential for running today’s businesses and households, but current providers in our region use outdated legacy infrastructure that does not meet these needs.
We feel strongly that no one should get old technology and low service levels just because they live in a rural area, and definitely not at a higher price than urban areas.
Seeing both a gap and an opportunity, we invested in building an optical fiber network — the state of the art in internet delivery — for our community.
A goal of DTS FIBER is to bring high-speed, stable internet at a fair price to Douglas County homes and businesses, thereby raising the quality of life for everyone. We deliver this new service in combination with the long-established customer service and technical support experience of DTS, Inc.
Why Choose DTS FIBER
THE FCC AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
Get DTS FIBER internet at your home for less
We are proud to participate in the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program, which allows eligible households to save up to $30 a month on their internet service.
When switching to DTS FIBER, you can enjoy:
DTS FIBER is the fastest internet for all your needs
Fiber optic internet provides a stress-free web surfing or content streaming experience, thanks to download speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
Check our Resource Center
Find answers, technical tips, and an
internet troubleshooting guide
DTS FIBER is a proud partner of the following technology providers
Contact us for more details
*DTS FIBER terms
- Monthly recurring service and wire maintenance charges
- Standard installation costs (including professional installation, one Internet outlet and/or one Phone outlet)
- Equipment charges (refund/credit is subject to timely equipment return in accordance with DTS Fiber’s Terms of Service/Policies for the applicable service)
- Notice must be provided before the end of 30 days of active service
- DTS provides most clients a month-to-month service unless promotional offers are used, or buildout costs are higher than a typical turn-up. All quotes and proposals will include terms if selected.
- All Enterprise clients will have a term within their agreement
- DTS agrees to a 12-month commitment to all prices unless provided via the quote or attached terms of service.
- All price matching or discounts will not increase for a period of 24 months. Unless the proposal or quote provides details
- Free months of service will be followed by a term agreement of 12 months for all Small Business and Residential Customers or a contract with longer terms
- Enterprise 1 month free is followed by terms agreed per service agreement or proposal
- Free Installation is included unless the quote provides a one time NRC fee