DTS FIBER Infrastructure Services
We build networks your business can count on. DTS FIBER — connecting you at the speed of light.
Expertise that ensures the success of your network project
Unlike most ISPs, we built and operate our own fiber optic network where none existed before. We’ve done the hard work and solved the problems, and now your organization can leverage these skills for your telecommunication network project.
Who we help
DTS FIBER facilitates the design, construction, and management of network infrastructure projects for both the public and private sectors.
Government and Tribal entities
Rural communities connecting to broadband — helping to reduce the digital divide
Healthcare and educational facilities
Hotels, retail operations, entertainment and business venues
Industrial, manufacturing, and logistics facilities
Other ISPs who want to increase their coverage
What we provide
Fiber optic network development
Fixed wireless network development
Network device procurement
Tower and underground infrastructure
DTS FIBER is a proud partner of the following technology providers
Contact us for more details
*DTS FIBER terms
- Monthly recurring service and wire maintenance charges
- Standard installation costs (including professional installation, one Internet outlet and/or one Phone outlet)
- Equipment charges (refund/credit is subject to timely equipment return in accordance with DTS Fiber’s Terms of Service/Policies for the applicable service)
- Notice must be provided before the end of 30 days of active service
- DTS provides most clients a month-to-month service unless promotional offers are used, or buildout costs are higher than a typical turn-up. All quotes and proposals will include terms if selected.
- All Enterprise clients will have a term within their agreement
- DTS agrees to a 12-month commitment to all prices unless provided via the quote or attached terms of service.
- All price matching or discounts will not increase for a period of 24 months. Unless the proposal or quote provides details
- Free months of service will be followed by a term agreement of 12 months for all Small Business and Residential Customers or a contract with longer terms
- Enterprise 1 month free is followed by terms agreed per service agreement or proposal
- Free Installation is included unless the quote provides a one time NRC fee